- Create your project.
- Review your project: render a proof or upload a proof to your client.
- When your project is correct, go to the Finalize option.
- If you do not have a subscription, then you will be prompted to sign-up.
- Render your project to a jpg or pdf.
- Print locally from the rendered file, OR
- Upload your file to your preferred printing company as per their recommendations, OR
- Upload your project directly from Memento if the company is among our Printing providers (their products will be available on the Settings tab).
NOTE: Review and proof, then finalize
Before finalizing your project, be sure to pass through the Review process. The Review process checks your project for potential errors (empty frames, missing images, etc.), and enables you to create a watermarked pdf proof document. The proof document can be shared with your clients, if applicable, or printed locally to ensure the album is exactly as you require before finalizing it.
If you have created a custom project size, be sure to consult with your printing service to assure that you have the correct dimensions for their album products before finalizing your project.