Memento Pro's is distribute as a download via the Memento Pro website.
If you received the software directly through your printing company, visit their website to download their exclusive version.
- Click on the link to download the software.
- A file named named mementosetup (.exe for Windows, .pkg for Mac) will appear in your Downloads folder.
- Open/run the mementosetup file.
- The installation wizard will run - proceed with the installation.
- The software will launch at the completion of the installation procedure.
- It will check for updates to the software to see if there is any additional content to download. This includes preset and decorations.
- Download the new content when prompted.
Problems with installing or launching the software? Check out this trouble-shooting article.
Registering the software
Memento Pro is not sold as a permanent license. You do not need to register/activate it to use it. As soon as you install it, you can start building projects.
A subscription is required to review (proof) and finalize your projects. This includes creating pdf, jpg and psd files for printing.
New clients will be prompted to create an account and subscribe at the Finalize step.
Existing clients who are reinstalling the software can log back into their account to resume their subscription.
Please note that you can activate the software on more than one computer for your personal convenience, but not to enable two simultaneous users. If you run a studio and need to have two employees use the software, two subscriptions are required.