Memento Pro is offered as a subscription service exclusively.
You can build and save projects in trial mode - there is no time limit to use the trial and all design features are available.
Subscription enables you to use the proofing tools under the REVIEW tab (customer proofs, print proofs, use the Memento Review app), and to FINALIZE your projects (create pdf, jpg, psd files to send to printing services).
- Create a project in trial mode
- Go to the FINALIZE tab to create a final render.
- You will be prompted to create an account and to subscribe to complete the render.
The charge will run on a monthly basis until cancelled.
BONUS - get two great layout tools for one low monthly cost!Once subscribed you can also install and activate LumaPix' time-tested general purpose layout tool, FotoFusion, at no additional charge. Once subscribed to Memento Pro, download the latest version of FotoFusion. Enter your Memento Pro account credentials as your login info – this will activate FotoFusion Version 5 Extreme. If you cancel your Memento Pro subscription, FotoFusion will revert to a trial.
Why our subscription model works for you:
- No high upfront costs: Other album layout software costs as much as $300 USD. Keep your money to invest in other aspects of your business.
- Low monthly cost: It would take 2 1/2 years’ worth of Memento Pro subscription fees to reach the price of other flat-fee album software products.
- No upgrade fees: Flat-fee software makes you buy in at a level, and will nag you for upgrade fees, so you are paying for bug fixes and new features, or even to move to a new computer. Your Memento Pro subscription keeps you on the latest and best version of the software, available anytime for (re)installation on Mac or PC.
- Proofing and review tools included: Memento Pro offers a no-charge customer proofing app with your subscription - competitors charge you for proofing tools or don’t offer them at all.
- Use it when you need it: Are you a part-time pro who works on a seasonal basis? Or do you need a tool to build the occasional album? If so, our subscription model will work for your budget. Simply subscribe when you need the tool. Turn off the subscription before your month’s end, and you won’t be charged again. Re-subscribe when it’s time to get back to work on your albums.