Memento Pro is free to download. You can build and save projects in the software without a subscription.
Online services (web albums, review ap, slideshow) and final rendering to print-ready files is disabled in trial mode.
To unlock extra features, choose between either of the following licensing options:
|Monthly Subscription||Purchased License|
|Pricing||$9.95 USD/month, auto-renewing until cancelled (Regional pricing is available)||$299.95 USD|
|Export to print-ready PDF, JPG, PSD files||yes||yes|
|Export to online Web Album||yes||no|
|Export to online Slide Show||yes||no|
|Access to the online customer proofing/review app||yes||no|
|Access to software updates||automatic updates during active subscription||automatic updates for 1 year from time of purchase|
|Access to support services||yes||1 year from time of purchase|
|Reinstallation on new computer (1 user)||yes - download the latest version and login under My Account||yes - last build issued prior to the end of your support period|
|Additional fees||none||purchase a subscription to access cloud-based services|
Purchasing a license or subscribing to MementoPro
Follow these steps to subscribe or purchase a license for the software.
First, Launch Memento Pro then create a project (or open one you've already worked on).
Next, go to the Finalize tab - choose JPG/PDG or PSD export.
Create a new account, if required, or access an existing account if you have already done so.
You'll be prompted to order a subscription or purchase a license in ofder to complete your project.
Once the license has been purchased or your subscription has started, you can proceed with rendering your project. Subscription holders will also be able to use online features, such as Web Albums, Slide Show and the Review app. Note that subscriptions auto-renew each month until cancelled.
- No high upfront costs: Keep your money to invest in other aspects of your business.
- Low monthly cost: It would take 2 1/2 years’ worth of Memento Pro subscription fees to reach the price of a flat-fee license. Regional pricing is available here.
- No upgrade fees: Keep on the latest and best version of the software, available any time for (re)installation on Mac or PC. Receive all new content (graphics, tools, layouts) when they are released.
- No additional fees for online tools: Memento Pro offers a no-additional-charge customer proofing app with your subscription - don't pay extra for a third party service! Also benefit from the web album and slide show tools.
- Use it when you need it: Are you a part-time pro who works on a seasonal basis? Or do you need a tool to build the occasional album? If so, our subscription model will work for your budget. Simply subscribe when you need the tool. Turn off the subscription before your month’s end, and you won’t be charged again. Re-subscribe when it’s time to get back to work on your albums.
Fair use of your Memento Pro license
Your license entitles you as an individual user to access your account on one or more computers for your personal convenience - for instance, a studio desktop and a personal laptop, allowing you to work flexibly at work, at home and on the road. In this case, simply install Memento Pro on your second computer, then log in under the MY ACCOUNT link.
A single license may not be shared by two individual users in parallel, to enable multiple designers to work on multiple computers using the same account information. Multiple designers working at a studio must have separate subscription accounts. When an abuse of this nature is detected, the account and subscription will immediately be terminated.