Memento Pro is free to download. You can build and save projects in the software without a subscription.
Proofing tools (including the Memento Pro Review App) and final unwatermarked renders are available with a monthly subscription.
- To subscribe, launch the software, create a project then click on FINALIZE to produce a final render. You will be prompted to create an account and to enter a payment method. A charge of $9.95 USD will run each month, until it is cancelled. Regional pricing may be available - click here to see the regional price list.
- To cancel your subscription, click on MY ACCOUNT in the top right corner of the software. This will launch your account page in a web browser, where you can manage your account and cancel your subscription. Your current month's subscription will continue to run up until the next scheduled pay date.
Fair use of your Memento subscription
Your subscription entitles you as an individual user to access your account on one or more computers for your personal convenience - for instance, a studio desktop and a personal laptop, allowing you to work flexibly at work, at home and on the road. In this case, simply install Memento Pro on your second computer, then log in under the MY ACCOUNT link (top-right).
A single subscription may not be shared by two individual users in parallel, to enable multiple designers to work on multiple computers using the same account information. Multiple designers working at a studio must have separate subscription accounts. When an abuse of this nature is detected, the account and subscription will immediately be terminated.
- No high upfront costs: Other album layout software costs as much as $300 USD. Keep your money to invest in other aspects of your business.
- Low monthly cost: It would take 2 1/2 years’ worth of Memento Pro subscription fees to reach the price of other flat-fee album software products. Regional pricing is available here.
- No upgrade fees: Flat-fee software makes you buy in at a level and will nag you for upgrade fees, so you are paying for bug fixes and new features, or even to move to a new computer. Your Memento Pro subscription keeps you on the latest and best version of the software, available any time for (re)installation on Mac or PC.
- Proofing and review tools included: Memento Pro offers a no-additional-charge customer proofing app with your subscription - competitors charge you for proofing tools or don’t offer them at all.
- Use it when you need it: Are you a part-time pro who works on a seasonal basis? Or do you need a tool to build the occasional album? If so, our subscription model will work for your budget. Simply subscribe when you need the tool. Turn off the subscription before your month’s end, and you won’t be charged again. Re-subscribe when it’s time to get back to work on your albums.
BONUS - get two great layout tools for one low monthly costOnce subscribed you can also install and activate LumaPix' time-tested general purpose layout tool, FotoFusion, at no additional charge. Once subscribed to Memento Pro, download the latest version of FotoFusion. Enter your Memento Pro account credentials as your login info – this will activate FotoFusion Version 5 Extreme. If you cancel your Memento Pro subscription, FotoFusion will revert to a trial.